Assistant Shopkeeper | CLT
TSG and The Sporting Gent are a brand, a company, and a team that has been built around experiences. So naturally part of our ethos is providing our guests, nay friends, with the greatest experience we can when they visit, shop and enjoy what TSG has to offer. Founded in 2013 in Charlotte, NC, with a one-store location, we’ve now evolved into an award-winning brick and mortar shop, a growing e-commerce platform and a new lifestyle and apparel brand designed to help bring our passion for the traditions and lifestyle surrounding the sporting lifestyle to our customers. We look for teammates who have a personal connection to the lifestyle we purvey, a desire to provide an unparalleled experience and a go-getter attitude.
Job Responsibilities: Purchasing, Vendor Management and 3rd Party Vendor (3PV) Purchasing
- Daily B&M Operations Management - Manage all day-to-day activities of the B&M shop from open to closing procedures, staffing, setting and meeting sales goals, being a product expert and educator.
- Part-time and seasonal staff hiring and management
- Inventory Management for 3PV and TSG
- Be a customer service example for the TSG team. Lead CS and develop the positive customer experience within The Sporting Gent and through our digital channels.
- E-Commerce Fulfillment
- 3PV Sales Analysis in relation to 3PV Purchasing
- General office responsibilities - supply ordering etc.
- Develop new and creative ways of bringing a fresh perspective to visual merchandising at our brick-and-mortar shop.
- Assist with occasional events at our brick-and-mortar retail store.
- Support the brand and marketing team with content development and new creative ideas.
- Communicate frequently with the Production Team to ensure accurate on-hand stock availability.
- Leverage product knowledge to educate and convert curious customers into satisfied buyers.
- Ability to work holidays and weekends
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of retail management experience or equivalent
- Strong creative and visual merchandising intuition
- A desire to join and contribute to a growing company, to provide an immediate positive impact and execute on our long-term objectives
Compensation and Benefits
- Full-time Salary
- Additional benefits including PTO and seasonal/yearly bonuses