Abel once again raised the level of what a fishing tool could by taking one of the most basic accessories, and re-envisioning it with high quality parts, and perfected performance. Instead of the typical cutter-and-anvil design, the Abel Nipper features two jaws with knife grade steel cutting blades that cleanly snip 8X tippet, heavy leader material, and even braided backing. Overbuilt? Yes. Overkill? Definitely not.
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum body construction
- Replaceable jaws - machined out of premium grade stainless steel
- Engineered to cut 7X - 100lb mono and braid
- Two Year limited warranty on the jaws after initial purchase
- Pin - 316 stainless steel