We know that serious shooters are willing to spend a sizable sum on their shotguns in order to find just the right fit, look, style, and sometimes, even investment value. Whether it's an $800 Beretta over-and-under or an $80,000 Bosis over-and-under, this case is designed to protect it against the elements, and look good doing it.
- Thick, durable full-grain US steerhide vegetable tanned leather
- Weather-resistant 18 oz waxed canvas construction
- Super durable acrylic shearling lining to protect and cushion your gun
- Thick full-grain leather shoulder strap
- Strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Antique brass hardware and YKK zipper
- Overall Length: 52"