Reintroducing a 1980s Danner® Original, the men's Jag Low hiking shoes recall old-school styling and toughness for durability and comfort on the streets and the trail.
- Suede and nylon uppers provide lasting durability
- Mesh liners offer breathable performance
- Open-cell OrthoLite® footbeds offer comfortable cushioning
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsoles reduce fatigue
- Danner® Waffle rubber outsoles with classic hiking tread patterns provide surefooted traction
- Two lacing options
We say these run pretty true-to-size for your running shoe size....not your loafer size. Keep in mind the type of sock (or no sock) you'll be wearing with these.