Wade with confidence using the most advanced wading boot system available. The Hodgman H-Lock removable sole system allows you to swap soles for ideal traction control in any terrain or aquatic environment. The dual lock system holds the sole securely in place. Once engaged the sole will not come off unless both the front and rear locks are disengaged simultaneously.
The H5 wade boots are constructed with abrasion resistant synthetic material in the uppers and durable sheet rubber in the high wear toe and heel area. No one wants to haul water around with them, so each step you take drains water from the bottom of the shoe and cleans the track system free of debris.
This boot is saltwater ready with corrosion resistant hardware and the D-ring on the tongue ensures a secure location for gravel guard hooks to attach to. The H5 wade boot utilizes double and triple-stitched panel construction for long term durability required by anglers who spend many days on the water each year.
- H-Lock interchangeable sole system for optimum traction and secure locking connection between the sole and boot
- Integrated drainage ports in H-Lock system remove excess water weight quickly
- Abrasion resistant synthetic upper construction
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Reinforced rubber toe for added protection
- D-ring gravel guard attachment point
- Lightweight shock absorbing EVA mid sole
- Easy on/off heel webbing serves as shoe horn