This is a vintage inspired, all-purpose leather and heavy-waxed canvas powerhouse. A direct aesthetic and structural descendant of a time when back-breaking blocks of ice were carried into homes and businesses by hand. Indeed, when the iceman cometh to replenish the icebox he did so with this essential instrument replete with a small handle under the base for conveniently swift, single-motion unloading.
Now, reintroduced, it's equally ready for lugging firewood to a pickup truck or stylishly supporting an indulgent day at the beach. Our hearty tribute to this utilitarian classic stands tall as an heirloom-quality bag.
- Durable water resistant 18 oz. waxed canvas
- Thick, full-grain leather
- Unlined for functional use
- Padded shoulder strap for carrying ease when fully loaded
- 7"x10" interior hanging pocket for immediate access
- Solid antique brass hardware
- Strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 17.25" L x 7" D (at bottom) / 17" D (at opening) x 19.25" H