From its inception, this boot has been designed to meet the demanding needs of professional fishing guides. A revolutionary new outsole is constructed of dual-durometer Vibram® compounds with an Orvis proprietary lug pattern designed to provide solid traction in a wide variety of aquatic environments. Our Posi-Grip screw-in studs can be added if an added level of traction is desired. All materials were selected to offer the maximum durability and abrasion resistance, and the bonded scratch rubber sidewalls offer great abrasion protection. Minimal seaming ensures long-lasting performance, and the molded toe cap is both glued and stitched down. The high-density synthetic mesh fabric holds up to continuous abrasion and dries quickly to help mitigate the spread of invasive species. Our new molded midsole was designed to offer maximum comfort, cushioning every step keeping you on the water longer. Full interior lining minimizes wear on wader booties.
- Quick-drying high-density synthetic mesh
- Fully lined
- Bonded scratch rubber sidewalls
- Dual-durometer Vibram® outsole
- Proprietary Orvis lug pattern for solid traction
- Molded toe cap is glued and stitched
- Molded midsole for maximum cushioning and comfort