The Brookie Net is the ideal landing net for chasing trout on small streams, panfish at the local pond, or bushwhacking into your favorite high mountain lake. The shortest handle at 10″ with a smaller hoop size than the Lunker, but same classic RISING shape. And don’t be fooled… even though it’s the smallest net in the lineup, it can still handle most sizes of fish and species!
- Anodized Aluminum
- Knurled Texture on Handle for grip
- Measurement indicators on hoop – 10″, 12″, 14″, 15″
- Custom acetal bolt to hold hoop to handle securely, while allowing easy dis-assemble and re-assembly for replacing bags or travel
- Threaded sealed end-cap makes for a water-proof storage in the handle or Stream side flask!
- Hoop is 16″ Long, Width tapers from 11.5″ – 5″ , Net Bag is 8.5″ deep but stretches
- 10″ Handle Net is 28″ long including Hoop
- Made in the USA