Designed for opening thicker shelled oyster, use in commercial-volume kitchens, and for the experienced shucker, the Toadfish professional edition oyster knife is for serious oystermen. This commercial oyster knife features a thicker blade design than the signature Put Em‚Äô Back‚Ñ¢ Oyster Knife with less flex, more shucking power, and increased leverage.
- Sharp tip & sharpened sides designed for professional/commercial-volume kitchens and the experienced shucker
- Capable of opening larger thicker shelled oysters like those found on the Gulf Coast
- Pair with a Toadfish shucking cloth for added safety
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of all Toadfish products goes directly to¬¨‚Ä†oyster habitat restoration projects. TEN MORE FEET.
- Handle made from 100% post consumer recycled plastic
- Japanese stainless steel, stain-free, rust-resistant¬¨‚Ä† blade with a bent tip design
- Ergonomic thumb print handle design eliminates hand slippage making shucking safer
- Use two allen wrenches, 2.5mm to tighten as needed
- Blade through design creating one of the most durable oyster shuckers¬¨‚Ä†on the market
- Multi-purpose oyster knife designed to shuck raw and steamed oysters
- Sharp edges on the entire sides of the knife for cutting oysters easily from the shell