Our go to belt for everyday and every possible adventure. Made in America using the finest steer hide leather from Tasman Leather Company - a US tannery crafting hides since 1947 - You could repel off the side of building with it years down the road (disclaimer: don't do that....we're just kidding around).
Add your initials to this belt for free...that's right: FREE99. Just enter your initials or monogram into your order notes during Checkout (up to 6 characters) and we'll customize this belt on the house with a hand-stamped solid brass name plate.
- Vegetable-tanned steer hide leather
- Each belt is cut from a single hide to guarantee quality and consistency
- Weight varies between 14-16 oz. depending on the hide - soo, basically...thick.
- Guaranteed to outlast the lifespan of organic matter and possibly other things.
- Made in Louisville, KY by the craftspeople at Clayton & Crume
- Hardware is solid brass
- Width: 1 1/4"