Built in Danner's Portland factory with the finest materials from around the world, the Douglas represents a step away from disposable footwear. The boots are made of premium leather, with a GORE-TEX liner for breathable waterproof protection. They're recraftable to ensure you'll wear them and love them for decades to come.
Note: Each pair comes with two sets of laces - red or brown.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- LWG Gold-Rated Leather: Gold rated by the Leather Working Group, this leather is tanned without toxic chemicals in a process that uses less water and energy.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Wedge Outsole: The non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, traction, and won't track debris. The soft polyurethane compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
Upper is made from 100% Full-grain Leather.
These can run about a half-size big. We suggest ordering one half-size down from your normal running shoe size.
Read the tag, 'nuff said.